Thursday, April 26, 2007

Side Goal Time!

Well, I have decided that I should at least get to silverstar so I get start getting some decent frequent player points on pokerstars. I have earned 1130 VPP's this month already, and must earn 370 more by April 30th to by promoted to silverstar. I get 3 VPP's per $11 HU tourney. Meaning I have to play 124 tourneys by the end of the month. I can do this, but it means I might have to choose some times to 2-table. I will probably 2-table at primetime, which would be around 9pm to 12am central time. The fishier players are out so variance should be increased too much.

Also I will be posting my VPP's needed at the end of each post until the goal is met or the end of the month.

---
BR:$317.58
VPPs to Silverstar:370

1 comment:

HokieGreg said...

Good luck bro. I'm sure you can do it.

I'm pushing to get to Gold Star by the end of the month. I have about 700 points left to earn. Barring poker injuries or severe tilt, I think I should make it.